The KRYTAC battery stock is easy to remove as long as you know how to do it! Just follow these steps:
- Remove the battery stock cover, then unplug and remove the battery pack if it's present.
- Squeeze the adjustment paddle and extend the stock to its longest position.
- It is important to make sure that the wires, fuse, and battery connector are out of the way so they don't catch on any part of the stock.
- Grip the adjustment paddle using the wings on the left and right side for leverage, and pull it away from the stock.
- While pulling on the adjustment paddle, slide the stock off the buffer tube.