Below are the battery compartment dimensions of KRYTAC airsoft electric guns (AEGs). When selecting a battery pack for your KRYTAC model, we recommend the following:
- Allow for space for the wires & battery connectors.
- Give yourself extra space; you do not want to "stuff" or force fit a battery pack into the compartment.
We also highly recommend viewing the Battery General Information page for additional information.
KRYTAC Battery Stock
The KRYTAC battery stock and buffer tube, found on models such as the TRIDENT/TRIDENT Mk2 SPR & CRB, the War Sport LVOA series, Barrett REC7 series, etc., has the following dimensions:
- Buffer Tube: 145mm length, 25mm diameter
- Battery stock side tubes: 144mm length, 20mm diameter
While there is room behind the battery stock cover for a LiPo battery pack, we don't recommend installing a battery pack here. As LiPo battery packs can swell or puff from age and usage, you could find yourself in a situation where the battery stock cover tabs can no longer be pressed in enough to release the cover, resulting in a stuck battery.
Gen 1 Compact Carbine Stock
The first generation Compact Carbine Stock and the ALPHA SDP has the following battery compartment dimensions:
- Depth: 93mm
- Height: 35mm
- Width: 20mm (narrowest point), 30mm (widest point)
Gen 2 Compact Carbine Stock
The second generation Compact Carbine Stock has the following battery compartment dimensions:
- Depth: 102mm
- Height: 43mm
- Width: 20mm (narrowest point), 33mm (widest point)
The KRISS Vector AEG has the following battery compartment dimensions:
- Depth: 110mm
- Height: 30mm
- Width: 22mm
- The optional extended battery compartment cover adds about 15mm to the available depth.
The FN P90 has the following battery compartment dimensions:
- Depth: 114mm
- Height: 20mm
- Width: 38mm
- The optional battery housing extension adds 30mm to the available depth.